Carpet Cleaning Pleasanton CA
1. Vacuum your carpet and upholstery weekly! This will make them have a longer life and look more vibrant. Look for vacuum’s with a good suction. Vacuums can never get that deep down dirt and grime and that’s why it’s important to hire a professional.
2. Use rugs to protect high traffic areas. This is important to help protect those carpet fibers.
3. When you get carpets professionally cleaned ask them to put on a protector on afterwards. This helps with stains and will help with the liquid staying on the surface. The biggest problems with stains is when the liquid soaks deep into the carpet bed. This will make anything harder to get out.
4. Test the products you attempt to use on a small part of the carpet. You do not want to ruin carpet by putting a bad spot treatment on it.
5. Have your carpets cleaned by a professional every 6-12 months. This will help get rid of the dirt and bacteria that has been accumulating. Getting your carpets professionally cleaned will also improve your indoor air quality.
Heavenly RapidDry uses environmentally responsible cleaning agents. We provide the best results delivered in a professional manner. We want to make our customers to always be happy and content with our work. We understand everyone lives a busy life stile so we do not want you have damp carpets for hours upon hours.